By means of the EdgeUno Service Client Login (hereinafter, the “Portal”), of the company EdgeUno, accessible via the URL address https://edgeuno.cloud/index.php?rp=/login the visitors and users thereof (hereinafter, “Users” or the “User”) are provided with access to a wide range of services and content connected with the corporate purpose of the Company (hereinafter, the “Services”).
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the “Conditions of Use“) govern access to the Service Client Login Portal, and use thereof by the Users. By accessing and using the Service Client Login Portal, Users will be understood to have declared their express, full and unreserved acceptance of the content of each and every one of these General Conditions, in the version published on the Portal when they access it. If the User does not agree with the content of these General Conditions, they should refrain from accessing the Portal and using it for any operations. The Portal reserves the right to modify these General Conditions, notifying users thereof by means of the corresponding alerts on the Portal, in order to inform Users of the contents thereof from the very start. As a User, you declare that you are of legal age and/or enjoy sufficient legal and operational capacity to accept obligations resulting from these General Conditions. Users expressly, fully, unreservedly and without exception accept that access to and usage of the Portal, of its Services and its Content, take place subject to the User’s sole and exclusive liability.
The User of the Service Client Login Portal acknowledges, understands and accepts merely by visiting it, that the data and information about services, and any other data or information contained on the Portal appear thereon solely and exclusively information services, as preliminary information provided for consultation by Users, and that they may from time to time contain errors, inaccuracies, or may not be up to date. Edgeuno reserves the right, at its own discretion and unilaterally, to modify the configuration of the Portal at any time and without prior notice, in addition to the content and extent of the Services. Likewise, the Company reserves the right to incorporate new Services and content on the Portal, and the right to eliminate, limit, suspend or prevent access to the Services, whether on a temporary or definitive basis, if the reasons set out in these General Conditions apply.
You can read our Data Protection Policy. Here https://edgeuno.com/legal/gdpr-policy/
EdgeUno is exclusively authorized under all financial rights (processing, copying, dissemination, representation, publishing for public via tools for sign, audio and/ or visual transmission) of all kinds of products developed/produced for Training developed by only itself. It is not limited to any kind of drawing / plan / report / design / fiction / visual/ logo/ slogan/ movie/ resource code, database, software, document etc. including any kind of idea/works. In addition, EdgeUno is exclusively authorized under non-pecuniary rights because of the ownership of works and rights regarding Law, Decree and all legal regulations. All software, documentation, content, information about property, training materials, brand, patent and all information, content and details including but not limited to these subject to intellectual property rights are defined as Confidential Information and they cannot be disclosed to the third parties. The mentioned information cannot be used in any other training, project development, production or marketing which has remarkable similarity to them. For more information you can read our Intellectual Property Rights Policy. Here https://edgeuno.com/legal/intellectual-property-rights-policy/
The Company gives a representation and warranty that the Portal has in place the necessary technology (software and hardware) in order at present to allow access to and usage of the Portal. However, EdgeUno does not accept any liability for the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements introduced by any means or by any third party, which could cause alterations to the computer systems of the User, nor any harmful consequences thereof that might be suffered by the computer systems of the User. The User fully accepts the above, and undertakes for his/her part to employ the utmost diligence and prudence when accessing and using the Services offered by the Portal. In particular, although not solely, Users should note the security recommendations displayed on the Portal. The User accepts that the Portal has been created and developed in good faith by EdgeUno, with information drawn from internal and external sources, and is offered to Users in its current state, but may nonetheless contain errors, inaccuracies, significant omissions, imprecisions or errata. The User guarantees that any activities performed by him/her via the Portal will comply with the law, morality, generally accepted good practice and public decency, and will under no circumstances offend the good name and commercial image of the EdgeUno, with regard to other Users of the Portal, or third-party service providers. In particular, the User undertakes to make proper and diligent use of the Services, and to refrain from using them for unlawful purposes or effects, or any prohibited by these General Conditions, any that would infringe the rights and interests of third parties, or that could in any way harm, disable, overload or hamper said Services, the computer equipment of third parties or documents, files, or any form of content stored on the computer equipment thereof, or prevent the normal usage or enjoyment of the Services by third parties.
- Usurp the identity of a third party;
- Violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in national regulations and international treaties or conventions, and in particular not to prejudice the reputation, personal privacy, image or ownership of assets and rights of third parties;
- Incite or promote actions that would be criminal, insulting, defamatory, offensive, or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good practice or public decency; 4) induce or promote actions or ideas that are discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, ideology, religion or beliefs;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, pornographic, offensive, or in general contrary to the law, morality or public decency;
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights held by third parties;
- Violate regulations regarding the secrecy of communications, advertising regulations and/or unfair competition regulations;
- Transmit via the Portal, in bad faith or in a culpable manner, any email, programs or data (including viruses and malware) that would or could cause damage or harm to any extent to the computer systems of the Company or of other Users or of third parties, or fake the origin of email or any other material contained in a file sent via the Portal;
- Use the information contained on the Portal for the purposes of direct selling or any other type of purpose; and
- Send unsolicited messages addressed to a more or less extensive range of people, irrespective of the purpose thereof.
EdgeUno does not make any representations or offer any warranties of any kind, whether explicit or implicit, as regards the functioning of the Portal or the information, content, software, materials or products included therein, to the extent permitted by the applicable legislation. The Company is likewise released from providing any warranties, whether explicit or implicit, including, among others, implicit warranties as to fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will not be liable for any damages or harm of any kind that might result from the use of this Portal, including direct and indirect damages. In the event of any liability that might attach to EdgeUno, it will bear liability only for damages and losses effectively and directly caused by it, without in any case including compensation for loss of earnings. Users will be liable for any damages and losses of any kind that EdgeUno might suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use by the User.
Users or owners of other websites wishing to create a hypertext link (hereinafter, a “link”) to the Portal must ensure and give an undertaking to comply with the rules of the Company regarding Internet links. These rules comprise the following: (i) not to establish links to pages or sub-pages other than the home page of the Portal; (ii) not to establish links that would allow the pages of the home page of the Portal to be reproduced in whole or in part; (iii) not to include alongside the link any false, imprecise, or incorrect statements that could induce error or confusion, or that in general would be in breach of the law, morality or good practice; (iv) not to include any trade mark or sign open to protection, other than the URL address of the Portal; and (v) not to establish links to pages containing content, declarations or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supportive of terrorism or in violation of human rights, and in general, any that could in any way harm the good trading name or image of the Company or of its clients. In no case does the inclusion of links to the Portal by other websites mean that the Company has any connection or association of any kind with the owner of the website where the link is established, much less that the Company promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the content of said portals or websites.
Your use of this Web site is subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, and you agree not to violate such laws and regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage this Web site is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Edgeuno reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In addition, you agree not to post or transmit through this Web site any material or content that violates or infringes in any way the rights of others or solicits. You may not engage in any activity on this website that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this Web site by "hacking", "cracking", "spoofing", or defacing any portions of this Web site.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, force majeure shall be understood to include, by way of example, without being confined to: (i) any non-culpable event that is impossible to predict, or that even if predicted or predictable, would be inevitable; (ii) failures in access to the different webpages; (iii) failures in provision of the electrical or telephone network; (iv) harm caused by third parties or attacks on the Portal server (viruses) affecting the quality of the Services and not attributable to the Company or to the User; (v) failures in transmission, dissemination, storage or making available to third parties of the databases and other content of the Portal; and (vi) problems or errors in receiving, obtaining or accessing the Portal or the Services on the part of said third parties.
EdgeUno will make every effort to keep the Portal continuously available. Nonetheless, any form of test operation, control and maintenance will be freely chosen and performed by EdgeUno at any time, whatever the procedures or resources employed for the execution thereof. EdgeUno will ensure, wherever this would be reasonably possible, that it notifies Users by means of an announcement on the Portal of the execution of any maintenance operation or any other activity that could affect the Portal. EdgeUno reserves absolute freedom to modify the capacities of transmission, monitoring or other resources or technical Services used to access or use the Portal.
Should any Clause of the General Conditions be declared wholly or partly null or void, said null or void status shall affect only the provision in question or the part thereof deemed null or void, all other particulars of the General Conditions remaining in place and the provision or part thereof in question assumed not to have been included, unless, because it was essential to these General Conditions, it would have a comprehensive effect on them.
These General Conditions shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Colombian law. For any issue of litigation derived from the existence, usage or content of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the competent courts shall be those for the domicile of the User in Colombia.
This agreement is written in Spanish and English Languages. In case of dispute about terms and Agreements of this document, the Spanish Language prevail over the English version.
- In order to use all your rights stated above, you can send your request to our postal address email@example.com with documents that will enable you to confirm your identity by filling out the application form on https://edgeuno.cloud/index.php?rp=/login or another written document that meets the application conditions required by the relevant legislation; You can send it in original signed form directly to our company address or by e-mail or to the address.
- In the event that the data owners (relevant persons) submit their requests regarding their personal data to our Company in writing, the necessary processes will be carried out to ensure that they are finalized as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest.
- Within the scope of ensuring data security, the company may request information to determine whether the applicant is the owner of the personal data subject to the application. EdgeUno may also ask questions about the application of the Relevant Person in order to ensure that the application is concluded in accordance with the request.
- Application of the relevant person; In cases where there is a possibility to impede the rights and freedoms of other people, it requires disproportionate effort, the information is public information, EdgeUno may decline the request with its justification.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org